These famous site are located in Ninh Binh Province, 120km south of Hanoi.
Tam Coc’s Karts sugar loaf mountains resemble the topography at Halong Bay – But with areas of lush rice paddies instead of emerald waters. The area supports many farming enterprises. You may sport the add stray goat perched on a hillside, and of course fishing
The 2 Main sanctuaries built in 17th century in Hoa Lu, are dedicated to the Dinh and early Le dynasty. Here, visitor are enthralled by the ancient artifact including the stone pedestal of a royal throne, Bronze bells and statue of the Emperors
8.00 – 8.30: Our tourist bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter departure for Hoa Lu . It’s take about 2 hour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu
10h30 : You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.
In Hoa Lu , there are 2 temple were built on through of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to Dinh King, the other is to Le King. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnam
12.00 : Get on the bus go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for traditional buffet lunch
13.30: Bus go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing boat alongside Ngo Dong river through three famous caves in Tam Coc ( Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba). After finish visiting Tam Coc . You have an optional to ride bicycle around beautiful villages.
16.00: Get on tourist bus return to Hanoi
18.00: Arrive Hanoi old quarter, drop you off at your hotel
– Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
– Private boat Trip to visit Tam Coc
– Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
– English speaking guide.
– Delicious Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese food
– Free 02 Bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit / 1 pax
– Include Rental for Bicycle ride
– Travel insurance, drink, vat
– Personal expenses.
– Tips for guide and driver.
– Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
– You can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you want.
WHAT TO BRING:
– A Cemara
– A hat & sunscreen
– An Umbrella or raincoat
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– Please not wearing shorts into temple
Tel/Whats app:(+84) 96 885 9964