The geographic heart of the nation, central Vietnam is packed with historic sights and cultural interest, and blessed with ravishing beaches and outstanding national parks. Marvel at Hue and its Imperial Citadel, royal tombs and excellent street food. Savour the unique heritage grace of riverside jewel Hoi An, and tour the military sites of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Check out Da Nang, fast emerging as one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. Also emerging as a must-visit destination is the extraordinary Phong Nha region, home to three gargantuan cave systems (including the world’s largest cave), and a fascinating war history concealed amid stunning scenery. Enjoy well-earned downtime on the golden sands of An Bang Beach or learn to cook central Vietnamese cuisine, the nation’s most complex. With improving highways, and upgraded international airports at Hue and Da Nang, access to this compelling and diverse part of Vietnam has never been easier.
7.30: Our Guide will be pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang. Depart for My Son Holy Land – World Culture Heritage about 70km.
10.00: Upon arrival, explore the temples and towers in the valley surrounded by sacred mountains & Enjoy The Apsara Dance performed by Champa dancers (30 minutes).
11.00: Leave for Hoi An Ancient Town. Upon arrival, have lunch at Hoi An local restaurant. Check-in hotel & short rest.
15.00: Walking to Explore the Ancient City of Hoi An: Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, the Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Sa Huynh Museum, Tan Ky Old House…
17.00: Free for walking & shopping.
Evening: Free for enjoying dinner with local specialties: Cao Lau – Rice noodles with pork, Bao and Vac cake…(Self-payment). Free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
7.00: Have breakfast at your hotel
8.00: Check-out time and relax. Depart for Hue city. Stop over at the towering Hai Van Pass (The pass of Ocean and Cloud)
Upon arrival Hue city. Have lunch & check-in hotel & have a rest.
15.00: Visit Thien Mu pagoda, The Imperial Citadel of Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945).
18.30: Having dinner and a dragon boat trip on the Perfume River and join the Royal Music Show – recognized as The World intangible heritage. At the end of the performance, colored lanterns are released onto the river for luck. Free at leisure, overnight in Hue.
7.00: Have breakfast in hotel at Hue City & check-out your hotel
9.00: Depart for Phong Nha Cave – World Nature Heritage. On the way, stop off to visit Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) including: Ben Hai River & Hien Luong Bridge.
11.00: Upon arrival Phong Nha Cave. have lunch in local restaurant with Vietnamese food
13.00: Board a boat and cruise along the river to discover Phong Nha Cave.
17.00: Back to Danang city. Tour ends
|Quality and Hotel||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Price/ Pax||185 USD||215 USD||325 USD||495 USD|
|Single Room||45 USD||75 USD||120 USD||195 USD|
– New air-con car/bus transfer as program – Daily Buffet breakfast & Meals mentioned in program – Professional English Speaking Guide – Visit fees, boat & Royal music band on Perfume river – Accommodation
– New air-con car/bus transfer as program
– Daily Buffet breakfast & Meals mentioned in program
– Professional English Speaking Guide
– Visit fees, boat & Royal music band on Perfume river
– soft-drinks in Meals. – Personal expenses: laundry, telephone, ect. – Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi – Tips for Tour Guide and Driver – The others not mentioned above.
– soft-drinks in Meals.
– Personal expenses: laundry, telephone, ect.
– Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
– Tips for Tour Guide and Driver
– The others not mentioned above.
Tel/Whats app:(+84) 96 885 9964