Highlight : Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc 1 Day
– Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc – Three different caves
– Biking tour around Tam Coc Area
– Have Buffet Lunch – Delicious local and Asia foods
– Visit Hoa Lu – An ancient capital
Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activities to take part in: trekking to conquer the peak in Mua cave & have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Tam Coc to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves in a rowing boat tour along Ngo river and leisurely biking fun to contemplate Tam Coc’s surroundings of limestone outcrops, local villages and to visit Bich Dong pagoda hidden inside the cave on the slope of mountain.Moreover, in this trip, will have a chance to visit Hoa Lu- the ancient capital of Vietnam under Dinh & Le dynasties for 42 years between 968 and 1009, interesting to learn about those dynasties and Vietnam’s history at that time.
7.30 – 8.00 : Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for departure to Tam Coc. It will take us 2 hours on bus a short break halfway
10.00: Arriving Tam Coc. We will take the rowing boat at the Tam Coc Harbor . The boat is rowed by both hand and legs in round 2 hours. It will take you to pass through 3 caves with nice landscapes of mountain and rice fields
on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors.
11.30: After finish visiting Tam Coc you take biking about 30 minutes around beautiful villages
12.00 – 12.15: You will enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc
13h00: The bus take you go to visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam.
In Hoa Lu, there are 2 Temples were built on the ground of the old royal place, one is dedicated to Dinh King, the other is to Le King . The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnam
14.15 : Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16.30: Get on tourist to return Hanoi.
18.30 – 19.00: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
PRICE: 55 USD
– Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour. – You can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you want. WHAT TO BRING: – A Camera – A hat & sunscreen – An Umbrella or raincoat – Appropriate clothing for the season – Please not wearing shorts into temple Tel/Whats app:(+84) 96 885 9964 Website: hanoigreentravel.com
Please contact us
– Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
– You can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you want.
WHAT TO BRING:
– A Camera
– A hat & sunscreen
– An Umbrella or raincoat
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– Please not wearing shorts into temple
Tel/Whats app:(+84) 96 885 9964