Looking for the best place for snorkeling and diving in Thailand – and one of the best in the world? This is it! The Similan Islands! Immerse yourself in a national treasure of Thailand
06.00-07.00: Our minibus will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket center ( Please see the area, hotel pick up below ) depart to Pakarang Beach will take around 1,5 hours
08.30: Arrival at Pakarang Beach for tour information.
09.00: Take speedboat departure to Similan Island about 70 minutes
10:15: Star to explore:
16.45: Arrival at Pakarang Beach then get on the bus back to Phuket
18.00-19.00: Arrival at your hotel in Phuket. Tour ends
PRICE: 75 USD
HAVE A GOOD TRIP!
⇒ Transfer round-trip (see transfer fee table below)
⇒ Speedboat with full insurance
⇒ Mask and snorkel
⇒ Life jacket
⇒ English speaking guide
X Similan Islands National Park fee
X Drink for lunch
X Or anything is not mentioned above
• From 6th May – 14th October Similan Islands are closed for tours
• Pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and persons over 70 years old are not allowed on this tour
• Due to regional government rules, name, date of birth, and passport number for all passengers need to be provided by e-mail at the latest the day before the tour.
• Patong, Karon, Kata, Bang Tao, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kamala, Laguna, Mai Khao, Royal Phuket Marina, Surin : Free
• Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Tri Trang: 3 USD /person for a group more than 1 person (only 1 person 6 USD)
• Cape Panwa, Layan, Phuket Town: 6 USD /person for a group more than 1 person (only 1 person 12.5 USD)
• Ao Po, Nai Harn, Rawai, Siray: 10 USD /person for a group more than 1 person (only 1 person 19